6/21/12

YES YES YES!!!

Yes, as in the illustrious camera has been recovered...
It's been gone for over 2 months and i was feeling alone.
Some of my friends call me paparazzi (in the sweet kinda way),
as i take millions of pics of everything.
And well being with out my camera was like an arm missing.

Now where was it?
I recovered it between a stack of pants in my cupboard.
Now i have a lot of pants, but i tend to wear only a couple,
specially as i wear a uniform for work!
But well, rearranging some shelves and VOILA,
there it was!!!
How did it get there, i have NO idea!!!


My baby!! My Canon IXUS 100IS
i was especially bummed as it isn't being sold anymore.





So to make it even better, i got some pictures of the cutest polish bottles i have.
And, even better they are NEONS!!!



I got them online at Dutch Website.

The bottles contain 7 ml, 
unfortunately there is no name or number on the bottles.

I did use OPI Alpine Snow Matte as a base to make the colours really POP.
The white was done until opaque.
The pink and orange wear opaque in 2 layers, 
the green and yellow took 3 layers to become opaque.



LeMax colour star nail enamel. 
Picture taken outside.



Picture taken outside.



Picture taken inside, it wasn't dark just yet. 
Look at them POP!!



Picture taken inside with flash.
Look how the colours change!



The star bottles 
(yeah, i should've used a single colour backdrop, next time, i promise!!!)



Do you prefer 1 colour swatched per hand, 
or do you prefer the skittle swatch instead?

What polish are you wearing today?




No comments:

Post a Comment