5/22/12

Nail Art and Lush

On Feb. 4th of 2011, i posted a picture of this nail-art on my facebook

OPI Obscurity
Essence Divaliscious



Yesterday i came across a similar nail-art manicure done in white, with coloured splotches.
So for today i have done up my nails like this...
Essence Ultimate Pink (08) (it is a real Barbiepink)
Gosh Holographic (549)


YES i know the picture is atrocious... 
*have replaced the picture today 22/5/12

It's a good thing i have a week off, 
I'll be hunting my camera down...
Sigh.

Then i got THE nail-thing to have from Lush.
THE Lemony Flutter.



And as my hands are in desperate need of some serious TLC, 
i also got the Give Me Five box from Lush as well. 


5 products for your hands, the box is a limited edition (for the Netherlands only?)


What's in the box.


What it looks like.

I also got 3 polishes today and some make-up, 
i will get some decent coloured shots of those in the next day or so...

What do you have on your nails today?













No comments:

Post a Comment